Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Collecting Prizes

 GUIDELINE TO COLLECTING YOUR PRIZE

PRIZES:


1. It is your responsibility to follow the blog and know whether you are a winner or not.
2. Prizes generally take about 2-3 weeks (may be longer if I am backed up. Be patient you will always get it.

3. When you contact me, I will give you your approximate pay out date. If for some reason you do not receive it on that date a polite reminder is always helpful, but please remember that it is an approximate date NOT definite.

4. If I am not contacted in 1 week the prize is forfeited. No exceptions.



*Prizes can be revoked if we suspect you are cheating, dishonest or RUDE.

*I will not reward people who are ignorant to me just because they are impatient for their prize.

*SD Prizes are not codes unless specifically stated. SD Prizes are given by selling me an unwanted item for the prize amount. If you are non-superstar...you will get the prize amount in gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment