Friday, May 14, 2010

Free Big Time Rush T-shirt




Log out--->very important step
Clean/Delete History:
If you are using Firefox or Google Chrome, press ctrl+shift+delete at the same time.Be sure that all the boxes  are checked and select ALL  DAYS then click CLEAN NOW
If you are using Internet Explorer go to Safety->Delete Browsing History all boxes must be checked then click Delete.
Change your proxy to 80.193.231.93 with port 8080  (if you don't know to use a proxy, click HERE)
Go to http://www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/home.php?id=2047372
Be patient!!!
Log in and wait
Click Join this Club
After page loads go to your suite without using proxy.

1 comment:

  1. OMG is with proxy or something like that
    I will not try cause I will not get if I will be crazy like some other dress I will try a lot of dress but I don't like it so much
    I like those that are easy to get thanks to you


    Love you...............♥

    ReplyDelete