Saturday, April 10, 2010

???

I have bought Hot Buys Triangle Cut Out Swimsuit , I went to my suite and I have seen a gift box...you know, and I clicked on this box and I found a white kitty..is so pretty..but why stardoll gave me this kitty??? I don't have used any proxy and I'm not from UK or USA (they usually get gifts from sd).... idk 

Few days before I read in a blog that a girl from UK get this kitty - the black one
Some says that kitties are from Spring Campaign other says you get one of them when you made a $15 sd purchase(but I've made a $8 sd purchase and I've got the kitty...)

If you know something about this, please tell me.

3 comments:

  1. I don't understand it eighter.I have spent a lot and I got the white and the black kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much money did u spend?...if you don't mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a spring competition gift... (maybe). in my second doll i have this white kitten, black one and "15 sd" picture. i think, you had to spend 15 $ in the Suite Shop to get the white one (if I'm not mistaken)... Yo get black one you had to spend 15 $ in Starplaza - this was way to get the white kitten. But now, I think, this 2 ways don't work... Spring competition is finished!

    ReplyDelete