Tuesday, August 11, 2015

What's happening?

Yesterday I wanted to log into my stardoll account but I received this message: "Incorrect username or password". 


 















Same thing happened to me today! I wanted to log in with my username and password and the same annoying message has popped up in my eyes: "Incorrect username or password". 

I am 100% sure that I didn't wrote my name or password incorrectly because I have them saved in my browser's memory for a very long time.


Now, I can only log into Stardoll with my facebook account which is a little bit annoying.










 






Does this only happen to me? Is anyone else in the same situation with me?  Does Stardoll want to oblige us to link our Stardoll accounts to our facebook ones and log into Stardoll with facebook? Or is just a simple error that will be solved very soon? What do you think about that? Comment below.

Don't forget to hit the FOLLOW BUTTON on the right and if you are Romanian you can shop my clothes and books online from olx through the link posted on the right bar.

Have a nice day,
lots of love,
Andra xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment