Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Win Starcoins and Fashion Items!!

Little did I know that by voting in the contests is a funny way of winning starcoins and even clothes & accessories!! I voted in The Vote Contest and I saw that a little turquoise bar was filling in as I was voting. 

 

First time the bar was full I won 5 Starcoins. YEEEY!

 

The second time I won 1 Starcoin. 

 

The 3rd time I won 5 Starcoins, the 4th time I won 1 Starcoin and the 5th time...surprize: A BAG! It is called "Italian Bag" and it's from the shop Special Offer (which you can see in my Suite, my name on Stardoll is CASANDRAAAAAAAA).

 

And the 6th time I won 1 Starcoin. Unfortunately, this was the end of the prizes for today, becayse for the 7 th time there is no prize, as you can see in the capture bellow. So, I will come back tommorrow and keep you in touch with all the beautiful prizes Stardoll provides us! Love Stardoll!


Don't forget to hit the FOLLOW BUTTON in the right and visit my olx account if you are from Romania!

Have a great day,
Andra xoxo

PS: Click HERE to go directly to The Vote Contest and play. Let me know in the comments bellow what you won! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment