Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Flash Tattoos

UPDATE : You can find Henna Tattoo resambling even more to Flash Tattoos on Stardoll at It Girls Shop and it costs 9 Stardollars! (thanks MadMadeleine for the information)

 
 
Since I was a little kid I told my parents that I want a tattoo, a real one! I used to buy bubble gum with tattoos and I used to chew as much as gum as possible only to get more temporary tattoos and stick them to my skin. lol. What can I say? I was a kid back then.


But now, this trend comes back, but with more energy and a myriad of new, fascinating patterns. The target age of this new temporary tattoo trend are not the children of 6 years old, but teenagers and even adults! These tattoos are called Flash Tattoos. They are called so probably because they are very shiny.

The designs of these tattoos are no longer dragoons, but Hindu and Ancient Egypt inspired intricate patterns. 

Where I can buy them?

These tattoos can be bought from the Internet or local stores.

You can add a little more shine to your tattoo by buying from this website tattoos made in gold or silver.

How did it begin?

As all trends, this Flash Tattoo Trend began with a celeb, Beyoncé. She was the first to be seen to wear this intricate pattern tattoos.



Beyoncé is so into this tattoos that she released X Flash Tattoos Collection where you can find tattoos with messages and patterns inspired from her songs like: Flawless, Honey Bee, Crazy in Love... Check her collection out here. 5 sheets of X Flash Tattoos cost 28 $.




 Where I can find Flash Tattoos on Stardoll?

Unfortunately, there are no Flash Tattoos on Stardoll, but you can find some Henna Tattoos which patterns have Hindu inspiration at the Sprinkled store. Here are some photos for you with the tattoos I found:







 
Don't be surprised if you find out that even myself have a Flash Tattoo on my right hand!

I was so in love with these patterns and the gold and silver shimmering and shining in the summer's sunlight that I bought a sheet with Flash Tattoos from a local store.

 

 

If you want to find out more about these tattoos: how to apply them, how to get them to resist longer...please let me know and I will make a tutorial.
Kisses,
Andra xoxo 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment